A brand that is renowned for its high-quality gym equipment and exercise machines, NordicTrack gives us one of the best mid-price range elliptical machines available in the market. The NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical is a sturdily constructed elliptical machine that is extremely durable. The C 7.5 features 22 digital resistance levels of silent magnetic resistance (SMR), 20” power adjustable stride, 0-20 levels of incline, EKG pulse grip sensors, and 26 pre-loaded workout apps. The machine comes with a large 5” backlit display which shows a variety of workout metrics. It features 0-20 degrees of incline if you want to increase the intensity of your workouts and helps you target specific muscle groups like the glutes or hamstrings. It comes with a 20 lb. flywheel, engineered for incredibly smooth performance. This Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel provides a consistent, smooth resistance, and delivers a more even and natural ride.
|Price||Click here to check the lowest price for the NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical Machine.|
|Pros||26 preloaded workout programs, 20 incline levels, 22 resistance levels, tracking features, price.|
|Cons||Warranty, no wireless heart rate monitoring|
|Final Verdict||The NordicTrack C 7.5 comes loaded with a lot of features like the workout programs, incline levels, silent magnetic resistance levels, and much more. It is arguably one of the best options in the mid-price range category.|
- Length: 67.1”
- Width: 25”
- Height: 69.1”
- Item weight: 220 lbs
- Max user weight capacity: 325 lbs
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime
- Parts Warranty: 2 years
- Labor Warranty: 1 year
- Display: 5″ Backlit Display
- Preloaded Workout Programs: 26
- Sound System: Dual 2” Speakers with iPod and MP3 device compatibility
- iFit Bluetooth Smart Enabled Console
Why we love the NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical Trainer:
- 26 Workout Programs: One of the most notable features of this equipment is the wide range of preset workout programs it comes with. You can get professional training with 26 preloaded workout apps designed by a certified personal trainer. The apps automatically adjust your machine’s incline and resistance to reach certain fitness goals.
- Resistance levels: The NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical Trainer comes with 22 digital resistance levels of silent magnetic resistance (SMR) to provide you a smooth and quiet experience when you’re working out. You can intensify your workout to burn more calories by cruising through the resistance levels. The integrated OneTouch™ controls allow you to adjust resistance at the touch of a button, so you don’t have to scroll through options.
- Tracking features: The 5” Backlit display shows a variety of workout metrics like distance covered, time elapsed, resistance, speed, calories burned, and pulse. An integrated EKG pulse grip sends an accurate reading to the console. The iFit Bluetooth Smart enabled console allows you to connect to your iFit program using your device. You can connect your tablet to your machine to maximize your exercise experience with customized training programs, automatic stats tracking, Google Maps™ routes, a new workout every day, and much more. (you must be subscribed to the iFit program to use this)
- Price: Probably the most eye-catching feature of the C 7.5 is the price it comes at. It is the most inexpensive model in this series of elliptical machines from NordicTrack. And coming from a reputed brand, the reliability factor is high as well.
- Body: The NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical Trainer is a solidly constructed elliptical that is built to last and has a maximum user weight capacity of 325 lbs. It comes with a 20 lbs Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel, Engineered for incredibly smooth performance, provides a consistent, smooth resistance, and delivers a more even and natural ride. You can take long, full steps at any pace with a generous 20-inch power-adjustable stride. The oversized pedals are perfect for any foot size and provide cushioned comfort throughout your entire workout. The C 7.5 features SoftTouch™ upper-body grips that accommodate any height. These workout arms are easy to hold and keep you comfortable throughout your upper-body workout and help you burn more calories. Additional features include transport wheels for better mobility and an autobreeze workout fan that automatically adjusts its speed to match your workout intensity to keep you cool during your workout
- Incline: The C 7.5 features 0-20 degrees of incline if you want to increase the intensity of your workouts. It helps you target specific muscle groups like the glutes or hamstrings, and tone quads, calves, and glutes when you modify your ramp incline between 0 and 20 degrees. With OneTouch controls, you can easily change incline with the touch of a single button, without scrolling through options
Storage: You can quickly move your elliptical from room to room with its built-in, front-mounted transport wheels. Coupled with its compact design, it is an easy-to-use machine in your home, especially if space is premium to you.
What we think can be improved:
- Wireless heart rate monitoring: The NordicTrack C 7.5 does not support wireless heart rate monitoring. So your only option is the hand grip sensors. However, there haven’t been any complaints regarding the accuracy of the built-in sensors, so this shouldn’t be much of a concern.
- Warranty: Even though the frame comes with a lifetime warranty, the warranty on the parts is just 2 years and just 1 year on labor. Although with a trusted brand like NordicTrack, you can always be assured of top quality products.
The NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical Machine is arguably one of the best options in the mid-price range category. The machine is strong, functional, durable, and will stay stable during your intense workouts. It comes loaded with some great features like the 26 workout programs, 22 resistance levels, 20 degrees of incline, and much more. And for the price you get these features for, it is definitely a great purchase for your indoor gym!