While purchasing a stretching machine, it’s important you define your objectives clearly. Depending on your objective, there are 3 types of machine primarily available i.e. full body stretching machine, back stretching machine and leg stretching machine. It is essential that you consider certain factors like cost, storage, ease of assembly, durability, comfort, and stability while purchasing your equipment.Whole body stretching machines target various muscle groups like hamstrings, hips, arms and back.
Whole body stretching machines target various muscle groups like hamstrings, hips, arms and back. Precor 240i Commercial Series StretchTrainer is one of the best-selling stretching machines in the market in 2017. There are 8 different stretching patterns you can try on this ergonomically designed trainer to target all your key muscle groups. The trainer comes with an instructional placard showing the 8 stretching patterns. By spending not more than 15 minutes a day, you can effectively improve your overall muscle flexibility and consequently, your workout. It can also be effectively used for cool-down after your workout. The trainer has a premium steel frame with a powder coating that gives it a long life as it is rust resistant.
|Price||Click here to check the lowest price for the Precor 240i Commercial Series StretchTrainer.|
|Pros||Sleek design, 8 different stretching patterns, padded seat, 5-year warranty|
|Cons||High price, difficult to assemble|
|Final Verdict||Precor 240i is worth the investment if you are highly motivated to improve your flexibility and achieve better body posture. Rest assured you will never be disappointed with the quality of this equipment and Precor’s customer service.|
A lot of users have reported improved posture, relief from lower back pain, enhanced flexibility after using Precor 240i. Most users start seeing significant improvements after a month of use. The equipment is very easy to use as it comes with all the instructions necessary.
- Length: 52 inches
- Width: 28 inches
- Height: 36 inches
- Weight: 60 lbs
Why we love about the Precor 240i Commercial Series StretchTrainer:
- Space: The Precor 240i weighs just 60 lbs and is very easy to move around. The equipment has a sleek design, which makes it a good product choice if space is premium to you.
- Handlebars: The trainer has padded handlebars which help you control the duration as well as the intensity of your stretch. You can keep changing your hand positions subtly to have different areas of stretching. The wrist straps help you gain complete control of your stretch. The internal screw sockets for the handle bar use a softer metal, so make sure you align the bolt correctly or else you will ruin the socket.
- Various stretching patterns: The equipment comes with an instructional placard showing 8 different stretching positions. Primarily it can be used for lower back stretching. Further, it targets other key muscle groups like hamstrings, hips, inner thighs, upper back, quadriceps, and shoulders. The equipment can be used for diverse purposes, as it is a full body stretching machine and not limited to the back or legs.
- Body: The Precor 240i has padded seats and knee pads that make the stretching duration very comfortable. The seat is designed in a way that it stabilizes your back during the stretch. Although the equipment is light weight, it is sturdy and versatile. The equipment is especially useful to athletes involved in tennis, baseball and golf. It can be used by users of various age groups. The pivot points use self-lubricating bushings which make the equipment virtually noiseless.
- Warranty: The Stretchtrainer has a 5-year warranty on the frame and 2 years on parts, followed by 90 days on the upholstery. The 5-year warranty is amongst the highest offered in the market.
- Customer service: One of the things that separate Precor from its competitors is its exceptional customer service located in America itself. You can reach out to customer representatives in no time and get new parts delivered conveniently.
- Aesthetic: The Stretchtrainer looks fabulous to the eyes with its titanium metallic frame. The equipment has high-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding upholstery with a protective topcoat finish. It is double stitched on all seams. The material used meets the California fire regulations. In the high wear areas, it uses double layer slipcover.
Why it’s not your best buy:
- It is a product which is difficult to assemble, like most indoor equipment. It is great to have another helping hand while you assemble it. You also have the option of getting professional help for assembly.
- Critics often argue that stretching exercises can be performed on a simple mat and thus equipment like these are not worth the price. Alternatively, a lot of users have found the trainer worth the investment due to the instant relief and the results it guarantees.
It is recommended that you get a helping hand while assembling this equipment. While assembling the equipment do not tighten the nuts until you have finished the assembly and are sure that it is properly aligned. Make sure you hold the base plate by one hand. Next, you should line up the holes on the base, the center tubes and thread the long bolts. Next, tighten the bottom bolts of the base plate, but not completely. Pull out the long bolts for inserting the spacer piece and then tap into alignment with a rubber mallet. Finally, you can reinsert the long bolts and tighten it.
A stretching machine is worth the investment if improving flexibility and relief from back pain are significant goals for you. Precor has time and again introduced innovative products like Curved Wellness Cross trainer and Versatile Movement Mentor in the market, which provide great value for money to its users. Precor 240i is an equipment that can be used for a diverse range of stretching exercises and variety of users. Its small footprint ensures it doesn’t consume too much of your space. Precor 240i is worth the investment if you are highly motivated to improve your flexibility and achieve better body posture. Rest assured you will never be disappointed with the quality of this equipment and Precor’s customer service.