Sole E35 is one of the most expensive elliptical machines in the market. Sole E35 is an essential training equipment if you are looking for a low impact workout which will significantly improve your cardiovascular fitness and help in weight loss. The machine has a 7.5” white backlit LCD display console.
One of the unique features of this machine is its power incline. The power incline targets the lower muscle groups that are usually not worked out on in an elliptical but are crucial for attaining all round fitness. This helps tone the limbs (unlike most ellipticals) with a flat path. The machine has easy controls and high adjustability. For example, the resistance level and incline can be changed with buttons located on the handlebar, features like these lets you put your entire focus on the workout itself.
|Price||Click here to check the lowest price for Sole E35 Elliptical Machine|
|Pros||ECB resistance for quiet workout, heavy flywheel, built-in speakers, Bluetooth capacity, 7.5” white backlit LCD display, Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring|
|Cons||The machine weighs 215 lbs and that’s why it’s difficult to move around.|
|Final Verdict||Sole E35 is a great buy if you looking for a piece of equipment that provides you a challenging workout. If you are looking for a high-end machine that is result driven then Sole E35 is your best buy.|
- Length: 83 inches
- Width: 27 inches
- Height: 58 inches
- Weight: 215 lbs
- Maximum User
- Weight Capacity: 375 lbs
- Adjustable console and pedals
- 20”-22” maximum stride length
- 2 heart rate programs
- White backlit LCD console with 7.5” display
- Power adjustable stride and incline
- Front drive system
- 6 standard programs
- Chest strap and pulse grip heart rate monitoring
- 15-inch pedals
- 2 custom programs
- Built-in fan
- Speaker and water bottle holder
Why we love the Sole E35 Elliptical Machine?
- Body: The machine uses thick and heavy steel which makes it’s a rock solid piece of equipment. It’s because of this sturdiness it can support users with a maximum weight of 375 lbs. Sole E35 has four rear wheels that ride on heavy duty rails. These wheels make your workout experience more stable, smooth and also reduce side to side foot pedal motion. This feature is usually found only on high-end machines. Additionally, the machine has a built-in fan and a water bottle holder.
- Tracking and display: The machine has a 7.5” white backlit LCD display console. Data for 10 training programs is shown on this display. It can also be displayed on your own mobile device. Out of the 10 workout programs, 6 are standard, 2 custom, and 2 heart. As a Sole user, you can transfer your workout data via Bluetooth to your smart device. You can either transfer the data to apps like Fitbit, Mapmyrun, Record, Apple Health or you can download and track your information on the Sole app itself for free.
- Heart rate monitor: The pulse sensors are built-in on the stationary handlebars for heart rate monitoring. For a hands-free monitoring option, the machine also has a heart rate chest strap.
- Adjustable pedals and stride: The machine has a 20” stride that can be adjusted up to 22”. The pedals have been designed in a way that it adjusts to the way you walk. This helps reduce the numb toe effects helping the users to focus on achieving their goals in comfort. The 2-degree inward slope to the foot pedals reduces the stress on the ankle and the knee, giving you a low impact workout. The machine also has a pedal cushioning and an option of 3 different pedal angles.
- Workout programs: Overall the machine offers 10 different workout programs and 2 user profiles. The 10 workout program include 6 standard programs, 2 heart programs, and 2 custom programs.
- Warranty: The machine has a lifetime warranty on the frame, 5 years on electronics and parts and, 2 years on labor.
- Power incline and resistance: The machine has ECB (Eddy current) resistance system and a 25 lbs flywheel. This makes the resistance smooth and workout almost silent. The drive system works in both forward and reverse motions. Additionally, the machine comes with a power incline feature. This feature offers increased resistance and 20 different incline positions that provide an extremely challenging lower body workout. The angle of the ramp can be set from 0 to 30 degrees.
- Assembly: Most users take less than 2 hours to assemble the machine. Although the machine has a lot of components, the box comes with all the necessary tools and instructions you will need.
- Entertainment: Sole E35 has some notable features to make sure that your workout is fun and entertainment at all points. The console of Sole E35 has built in speakers. You can simply connect your music players like iPod and listen to your favorite songs.Click here to check the lowest price for Sole E35 Elliptical Machine
Why it’s not your best buy
- Although Sole E35 has 10 different workout programs and 2 user profiles. Some other top brands like Schwinn provide 29 different workout program and 4 user profiles in Schwinn 470 model. That said, with its power incline and ECB resistance there is more than enough to provide even advanced users a challenging workout.
- Like most home equipment, storage and assembly are a challenge. Since it’s a high-end machine, it has a lot of components and needs undivided attention while assembling. If you are not sure of your assembling skills, it best to get an expert assembly in just another 100 dollars.
- Sole E35 is a great buy if you looking for a piece of equipment that provides you a challenging workout. The machine is capable of focusing on both upper and lower body workout. With its power incline and ECB resistance, it can be used by users from beginner to advance level. The machine is smooth, durable and low on maintenance cost. If you are looking for a high-end machine that is result driven then Sole E35 is your best buy.Click here to check the lowest prices for Sole E35 Elliptical Machine